Black Friday. Cyber Monday... WTF

Simon YoungSimon Young Club Members Posts: 16

Why no sales or promotions for Black Friday, Cyber Monday.

Not even anything for 11:11 biggest shopping day in China.

What with a lot of items being out of stock and deminishing products.

What is the future of HobbyKing?

I had to get some of my recent products from *******.

Tagged:

Comments

• Lundy_Lundy_ Club Members Posts: 5

I think that we have to be glad if there is still a HK in2020............

• WTWUKWTWUK CornwallClub Members Posts: 13,612 ✭✭✭

True.

• greatbigstegreatbigste Club Members Posts: 10

Here hear, my thoughts exactly ! I do hope that hobbyking don’t go down the pan as I’ve been a customer for many years, however it certainly looks grim. No stock, no choice, very few new items ! You need to pull your fingers out and do better or put someone in charge that actually knows what they are doing and cares for the company !

As for all the cyber sale crap that no one actually wants, why don’t you throw it into orders as a bit of a Brucey Bonus like you used to many years ago ??!!

• skyfox60skyfox60 Club Members Posts: 256

I also remember those day´s. Every morning I had a look into the homepage and there was somthing new. Cybersale, every hour a cheap item. But that was interesting items at a throw away price. But even over the year, permanentely new interesting models, radios or what ever.
    The first hard cut was the new homepage. Guys, do you remember the first homepage with the thumbnail-like news listings? For me, the best homepage ever. Buddy-codes? It was a fun to post them and see what the bonus points did.
    The second cut was entering all those non modelling items like archery and airsoft-guns and all this, and trains of course. A thing, for what there is nearly no market. All train manufacturers are fighting for their life.

My 9xr-pro, working now for years, sold out and stopped. No spare parts as for the 9xr, why? I have two and for one I need a new main bord. !no chance to get it!

There is a rearly hard need for a new leadership at HK to get back to the main business, cause, as we in germany say, if a fish becomes stinky, it allways starts at the head.

But, we´ll see in 2020 what happens there.

• yfl211yfl211 BelgiumClub Members Posts: 242 ✭✭

I want my Hobby King back !

• WTWUKWTWUK CornwallClub Members Posts: 13,612 ✭✭✭

Not likely... at least not in the form it was when Anthony Hand was the head honcho.

• yfl211yfl211 BelgiumClub Members Posts: 242 ✭✭

Well, it was fun as long as it lasted... Others will take over, all the same with me.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file