Cost difference or Markdown

On August 22 I purchased a HK Beachcraft Baron Twin for $327.31. I received it on the 27th, That's 6 days. Shipping was free. Today I seen the price dropped to $261.30. I chatted online. I told how much I paid. I was no more than 7 days I would get back the difference. I was asked for the shipping date and the day Paypal paid them, and the day I got. Then they tell me it's longer than 7 days. Unless they use a different type of Math, I should get back $66.01. That's a big difference. Give me a credit, and I use it for something else.

Comments

• HobbyKing_SupportHobbyKing_Support HobbyKing Support Posts: 544 ✭✭✭

You paid $327.31 for your Baron from the US warehouse. It's still the same price there. It's less expensive in the global warehouse as most items are but we can only honor price changes for items in the same warehouse. The lower price of items in the HK warehouse is typically offset by higher shipping and likewise the prices are higher in regional warehouses due to the cost we incur to ship them there.

• Mihai RogojanuMihai Rogojanu Club Members Posts: 3

hi,what that mean "grand total to be charged"?

what is the real price i pay for order?becouse this grand total to be charged i see tu the final step,now i payd,but i dont know in the future

this amount does not appear anywhere, it finally appears on the order, I understand that I paid an additional 34 dollars ?,for what?please answer quiq,i need to order something,but not in this conditions,all the things was in the EU warehouse,i paid the shipping separat,i need the answer

• HelperHelper Club Members Posts: 438 admin

@Mihai Rogojanu If you have not already done so please contact HobbyKing Customer Services:

https://support.hobbyking.com/hc/en-us/articles/203662684-Live-Chat-and-Email-Support

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file