Genesis

HI HK,
Just bought a Genesis from you with preinstall 3674/2075KV motor. I buy also the Turnigy Marine ESC 150A and 2 3S battery i will run parallel as 6S.
Here in the forum i have read you will prefer 3S, but if I Calculate the formel as I thing I can read me to, the motor will use 198A and so must the ESC be 250A?
Calculate: Motor Watts dividide with Battert volts, correct?

But using the 6S will only use 99A and my Turnigy Marine ESC 150A will be enogh, but can see problem with the RPM? 22,2V x 2075 = 46065RPM

Am I miss understanding something 100% ?

Hope someone can help me with some information, so I not do anything wrong.

Comments

• aashojaashoj Club Members Posts: 2

HI,
    Just bought a Genesis from you with preinstall 3674/2075KV motor. I buy also the Turnigy Marine ESC 150A and 2 3S battery i will run parallel as 6S.
    Here in the forum i have read you will prefer 3S, but if I Calculate the formel as I thing I can read me to, the motor will use 198A and so must the ESC be 250A?
    Calculate: Motor Watts dividide with Battert volts, correct?

But using the 6S will only use 99A and my Turnigy Marine ESC 150A will be enogh, but can see problem with the RPM? 22,2V x 2075 = 46065RPM

Am I miss understanding something 100% ?

Hope someone can help me with some information, so I not do anything wrong.

• WTWUKWTWUK CornwallClub Members Posts: 13,620 ✭✭✭

Parallel increases capacity, not voltage. Your 2 x 3S in parallel = 11.2v nominal (12.4 full charged) not 22.2v nominal (25.2 full charged)

To get 22.2v nominal (25.2 full charged) you will need to connect in series, but the capacity does not change.

• WTWUKWTWUK CornwallClub Members Posts: 13,620 ✭✭✭

Please do NOT double post ... wastes time! But, in case you miss the reply in your other IDENTICAL post:

Parallel increases capacity, not voltage. Your 2 x 3S in parallel = 11.2v nominal (12.4 full charged) not 22.2v nominal (25.2 full charged)

To get 22.2v nominal (25.2 full charged) you will need to connect in series, but the capacity does not change.

• aashojaashoj Club Members Posts: 2

I write a mistake, i will of course make them in serial so i have 6S, sorry

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file