Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you intending to continue trading as you are running down stock levels?

Bob WarnerBob Warner Club Members Posts: 5

Hi - I'm intending to get back into flying powered gliders. From old school bungee launch or 8 Nicads strapped under the wing 30 years ago. Looking at your website with money to spend and retired decided on the all new radio gear , new batteries and chargers etc and a Pheonix V2 - ah! - no stock for the Pheonix V2. Right then Pheonix 2000 no stock. Durafly Excaliber then - hmm - no stock. Ranger 1600 ? - nah - no stock. Bixler 3 1550 - Nope - no stock. How about the Bixler 2 EPO 1500 then - not a chance - no stock
Is there something we should know

Comments

• WTWUKWTWUK CornwallClub Members Posts: 13,511 ✭✭✭

Yep. HobbyKing took their eye off the ball. Supposedly stock levels will be increasing soon ..

Unfortunately, HobbyKing and soon are words best not used in the same sentence.

• carlo mapellicarlo mapelli Club Members Posts: 1

After really thousands of orders I am having heavy troubles with stock level and assortment, prices have been increased and in spite of beeing a platinum member, no anymore special prices, meanwhile I have been forced to deal with other online suppliers, I didn't quit to buy modelling parts, I am quitting to buy at HK. Carlo

• yfl211yfl211 BelgiumClub Members Posts: 240 ✭✭

After all these years as a platinum member I'm used to a low stock level at the European warehouse, but now it's getting ludicrous. C'mon people ! Send that container and make sure there's a T45 in it ! And as for me, you can start up the old Durafly range of war planes again. You still know : the Mustang, the Corsair, the Messerschmidt 110, the Skyraider; all those nice 1100 mm planes. Don't get why you shut that line down anyway. Just when I was to buy one or two. And you can add some new models too - don't be shy on that matter. I can imagine the r/c community would happily welcome a nice Dutch Fokker G1, an Italian Folgore or, well choose yourself, there's plenty.

• solentlifesolentlife Club Members Posts: 49 ✭✭

HK seems to be just reducing stock ... making ridiculous Sales offers - go to the item and its OUT OF STOCK ... Well done HK - offer big discount on an item that is not in stock !!
    A lot of the old favourites that many bought as well priced, are deleted from inventory - and no replacements.
    Other online retailers such as ******* are fast coming up and beating HK on price and availability. Motors - have a look at RCTimer etc.
    If HK doesn't act soon - it will go down ...

• richard millsrichard mills Club Members Posts: 8

That skyraider was the best warbird HK has ever built in my mind, everybody makes spitfires and mustangs but that plane was unique but it did have quite a few parts on it which is probably above HK abilities

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file