FrSky TFR6 receivers

stevewstevew Club Members Posts: 17

Hi Gary. I ordered two FrSky TFR6 receivers from the Europe warehouse and they came in the normal yellow packaging with a FrSky seal on the pack.
This was order No. 101884648
I also ordered another two FrSky TFR6 receivers from the UK warehouse but these came in small plain silver bags, are these genuine FrSky receivers or copies ? This was order No. 101889313

Comments

• WTWUKWTWUK CornwallClub Members Posts: 13,604 ✭✭✭
    edited May 5

Ahem!!!

www.frsky-rc.com/frsky-announcement/

Not ever seen FrSky items just packed in ESD bags ...

• HelperHelper Club Members Posts: 438 admin

@stevew HobbyKing only buys from FrSky. They may be from different shipments HobbyKing has received from FrSky.

• stevewstevew Club Members Posts: 17

Hi. I contacted Frsky about it hoping that they would say that they use the plain silver bag sometimes. Instead they have asked me to send one of the receivers to them to check if it is genuine, I have not done so yet. I also went on the HobbyKIng live chat and said I would like to exchange them for the receivers in there proper yellow packs with the Frsky seal so I could be certain of the genuine receiver. I have not had a reply yet.

• WTWUKWTWUK CornwallClub Members Posts: 13,604 ✭✭✭

I too have been in touch with FrSky yesterday, as I am involved with their developer programme. Not heard back yet.

Can you post a pic of the ESD bag by any chance? (only if it has anything printed on it and is not just a plain ESD bag). I can compare it then to bags that FrSky have sent circuits etc. in to me.

Pic attached

@stevew HobbyKing only buys from FrSky. They may be from different shipments HobbyKing has received from FrSky. FrSky has provided them to HobbyKing with the HobbyKing barcodes on them.

If that is the case why have FrSky asked me to send them back to them for checking, they asked me to do this when I sent them the picture above ?

@stevew That's a question for FrSky all I can say is HobbyKing sources from FrSky.

OK Thanks for your help

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file