First flight of Mitsubishi J8M "Shusui"

Hartmut WagenerHartmut Wagener Club Members Posts: 25

Had first flight today, everything worked well. The CG was placed some milimeters ayway to front direction, was easier to handle. Start by hand throw, no problems at all. Only problem the bumping heart of mine...
Had to push the elevator-stick to front with full motor speed, perhaps the "reflex" should be taken out and only be used for starting. Perhaps the motor need a different angle, but i don't want to disassemble the plane to correct this.
landing is at high speeds with elevater-stick at almost full lift. Gliding fine on the grass.
Will try again this weekend, with more flights at ant-knee-height when speeding over the grass...

Wanted to write the text in the discussion of the product, but am not able to start discussions there...

Comments

• Hartmut WagenerHartmut Wagener Club Members Posts: 25

"Dopplerd" the speed with an very old turnigy 3S-lipo, was about 125 km/h... Very nice speed ...

• Reinhold LindnerReinhold Lindner Club Members Posts: 2

Have lost the Canopy at a Speedfly and can not find it any where. Wanna order 3 new Canopy, but its no where on Stock. Need this 3 Items very bad… Is anybody there who can tell me, when it will be back on Stock please?

• Reinhold LindnerReinhold Lindner Club Members Posts: 2

Sorry... the Canopys that i need is for the Durafly Me-163... ;-)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file