HK600GT Heli Parts

This discussion was created from comments split from: Is Hobby KIng going skint?.

Comments

• skyfox60skyfox60 Club Members Posts: 255

I have several HK600GT Helis, but now there are nearly no more spare parts. I lost one due to a mid air collision and now i am unable to repair. Side parts, bottom part, nothing available.
    Dont want to by a complete new Heli, which btw is sold out in eu and uk.
    Will Helis completely dissapear from HK products?

• HobbyKing_CEOHobbyKing_CEO Club Members Posts: 128 admin

Not completely. We still do helis but they are a much smaller market now than compared to 2014.

• skyfox60skyfox60 Club Members Posts: 255

Will there be spare parts for the HK-600GT in future?
    I need some to be able to repair one of mine.
    B.E. Carbon side panels left and right.
    Ground-plate metal
    landing gear and skids.
    a.s.o.

• Richard HarrisRichard Harris Club Members Posts: 1

I have had on my wish list a number of HK600 replacements parts for 6 months. Would appreciate definitive answer when replacements parts will be available?

• WTWUKWTWUK CornwallClub Members Posts: 13,604 ✭✭✭
    edited June 16

From HobbyKing? Never. They are well and truly in decline for helicopters, even down to the cracking good little 250's, as they are no longer as popular as a few years back, thanks to the 'drone' craze.

• Andrew GoffAndrew Goff Club Members Posts: 1

like the rest of you I need HK600 parts
    Hobby King you sell the helicopter
    sell us the bloody parts
    fed up with waiting
    I have 3 HK600 and only one fly's. I am not buying any more from you until you sort your spare parts out that includes 600 blades

Unlikely to happen. Helis are no longer in favour. The boom in them busted about a year ago.

• PSDPSD Club Members Posts: 1

sorry but don't hold any hope of getting these parts. even the original manufactures don't make them. hobbyking can't get something that isn't being made. you can search ebay or other sources for spares, but they are scarce everywhere.

Plenty of places have spares. Not difficult to find.

• Mike ChristophMike Christoph Club Members Posts: 12

Froma another discussion...

"WTWUK CornwallClub Members Posts: 13,337 ✭✭✭
    December 2018

Yep. Thankfully I bought up loads of crash parts for mine a while back. I get most of my bits for Align clones from rcchinamade and Tarot-rc now, but have changed brand to ALZRC with their excellent Align and SAB clones, which actually are better quality than my SAB original."

RC China made has parts that fit HK 500/600

The 500 for most bits, yes. But the 600 not unless they are the same as used on the Gartt 550.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file