Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Flitetest models

suzygs1000suzygs1000 Ingham AustClub Members Posts: 68

Hi, I know that you guys had an association withe the two Joshes some years ago, as I recall watching many videos they did of your products. They are now producing cardboard type laser cut kits which are quite cheap, but the freight from the states is a killer. You guys don't have any similar products at the moment. I recently bought one from them, and I can't believe the quality of the kits. I just wondered if you could look at maybe a deal with them, and commence selling their products. I am sure they would be a big seller with a little promotion. They are also very light, so postage would be reasonable. It would be great if the Aussie warehouse could stock some. The kits are called Flite test, and Josh has a very extensive build video for every model. Here is a link to the kit I purchased https://store.flitetest.com/flite-test-simple-scout-electric-airplane-952mm-flt-1055/p710209. The lazer cutting is spot on, and the kits go together very easily using only a glue gun.

Is it possible you could carry some of these kits?

thanks Dave Morgan

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file