Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need spare parts

cobra22a@optonline.net[email protected] Club Members Posts: 5

i want to buy the pully on motor but its not a spare part? i dont see it listed but i see belts

Answers

• HobbyKing_SupportHobbyKing_Support HobbyKing Support Posts: 512 ✭✭✭

Which motor are you referring to?

• cobra22a@optonline.net[email protected] Club Members Posts: 5

I have both versions, brushed and brushless

• HelperHelper Club Members Posts: 369 admin

@cobra22a Can you provide more information on the motor? Brand/model? Or what product it is for?

i have both versions brushed an brushless using belt drive H-King 1/8 HKM-390

• WTWUKWTWUK CornwallClub Members Posts: 13,423 ✭✭✭

H-King 1/8 HKM-390 On-Road Racing Motorcycle

Help others to help you. Makes things SO much EASIER if you tell WHAT you need parts for...

i have both versions brushed an brushless using belt drive H-King 1/8 HKM-390 i need the pulley that goes on the motors for both bikes
    WTWUK read all the posts all the info is here. dont post if you dont have an answer its anoying

Go away - even HobbyKing support and CS staff asked what model are you referring to!

I do know where to get them, but it is not a part HK keep. As for letting you know - not a chance as you are rude.

i been with hobbyking for10 years platinum member. I support the hobbys not just rc bikes and try to interest and help others that are new at the track. I have found when patient with hobbyking you get an answer. so i ask in advance when possible. im 56. posting marks my question answered. thats why i said all you do is delay my answer since you did not answer. If you want to withhold info from other hobby guys who really care about the hobby, ok. but please dont post without an answer where to get the par needed
    thanks

edited March 30

For us that DO help, help us to help YOU by giving the full details of the model you need parts for then. I care a lot about this hobby, but damned if I am going to hunt around for people who are too lazy to give pertinent information.

As a perfect example, your post is entitled : "I need parts" when looking at the 'Recent/New posts' section I have as my landing page to the forum. How does that help a speedy answer?

Now, if you want to know where to get your parts - and I think almost a full range of spares for your model - do drop me a message, as it is extremely bad form to post competitors details on here.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file