Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

turnigy evolution

John BarnesJohn Barnes Club Members Posts: 3
edited January 19 in FPV Racing Drones

can someone please help me set up my drone to my controller i have the wizard, the videos on youtube don't help much :(
i have some channles working like throttle and AUX to the rear switches AUX 3 to the round dialAUX2 to the front switch.
and i don't know what they are for, yes as you can see, I'm very new to this and i need all the help i can get.
Thanks for reading this and having a laugth and thinking what the hell
Jon

Answers

• WTWUKWTWUK CornwallClub Members Posts: 13,424 ✭✭✭

What 'drone' is it?

• John BarnesJohn Barnes Club Members Posts: 3

its the Eachine Wizard X220 FPV Racing RC Drone Blheli_S F3 6DOF 2205 2300KV Motors 5.8G 40CH 200MW VTX ARF

What transmitter/receiver?

• John BarnesJohn Barnes Club Members Posts: 3

its the Turnigy Evolution Digital AFHDS 2A Radio Control System w/TGY-iA6C Receiver
    and the Turnigy iA6C PPM/SBUS 8CH 2.4G AFHDS 2A Telemetry Receiver

Ok.

Get to the channel monitor screen on your Evolution and make sure each sliding indicator moves when you move the control sticks.
    Note what stick movements cause what slider to move. Just the stick movements will do for now.
    Switch channels can be setup later on an Aux channel mapped switch to change flight modes, but for now this is just to ensure that stick inputs are correct, and not to fly the quadcopter OK.

I assume you have the receiver connected to your flight controller. Open Betaflight program on your computer and connect your flight controller via USB cable.

Once connected, follow the setup wizard step by step to the letter and adjust the Evolution settings to get the right readings in the wizard. You may need to adjust centres, direction and endpoints to accomplish this.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file