Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Terrible customer service. How do I get to speak with someone who is actually capable?

Floatel AsiaFloatel Asia Club Members Posts: 3

I am trying to BUY stuff from your company, a person might think that someone would actually try to help.
In September 2017 I visited your Hong Kong offices and was told that your company would be glad (and able) to sell to me in Shenzhen and ship from your Shenzhen warehouse. The website, however, will not accept a China address. The Shenzhen warehouse refers me to help line. The help line denies the existence of Shenzhen warehouse and cannot (refuses to) connect me to anyone in Hong Kong.

Should I just give up and buy somewhere else?

Comments

• Floatel AsiaFloatel Asia Club Members Posts: 3

I am trying to BUY stuff from your company, a person might think that someone would actually try to help.
    In September 2017 I visited your Hong Kong offices and was told that your company would be glad (and able) to sell to me in Shenzhen and ship from your Shenzhen warehouse. The website, however, will not accept a China address. The Shenzhen warehouse refers me to help line. The help line denies the existence of Shenzhen warehouse and cannot (refuses to) connect me to anyone in Hong Kong.

Should I just give up and buy somewhere else?

• Floatel AsiaFloatel Asia Club Members Posts: 3

Please excuse, September 2018, not 17.
    2 days after posting this comment still no response...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file