Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Durafly mk24 Spitfire V2 complete with Radio and receiver which is not working correctly.

Stephen HooperStephen Hooper Club Members Posts: 3

I recently bought the above which came with an Orange DRXTX6i and 6channel receiver DRXR620X. I cannot get the flaps to work or the gear to lower, the radio had no manual with it and according to the manual for the receiver there should have been a Y connector to connect the navigation lights and flaps onto the Aux channel (shared) on the receiver. I have bound the radio to the receiver and all is working accept flaps and landing gear. Am I doing something wrong? None of the controls work the flaps or gear and as I have no manual for the radio Im struggling to sort this out. Should there have been a manual with the radio? if not is one available to download or can someone tell me how to get the flaps and gear to work as Im really struggling to sort this out. Any advice would be very welcome.

Comments

• WTWUKWTWUK CornwallClub Members Posts: 13,424 ✭✭✭

This will help:

https://cdn-global-hk.hobbyking.com/media/file/t/x/tx6i_manual_eu_version_for_web__1.pdf

Check from section 14 onwards to assign channels to switches for your flaps etc.

• Stephen HooperStephen Hooper Club Members Posts: 3

Thanks for that, I`ll give it a go.

• Stephen HooperStephen Hooper Club Members Posts: 3

Hi, Ive printed off the manual and assigned the relevant channels to the switches for gear and flaps, hopefully I should now be ok. Thanks for your help, I presume I should have had a manual with this radio transmitter, it certainly makes life a lot easier when you know what youre doing!
    Thanks again!

• WTWUKWTWUK CornwallClub Members Posts: 13,424 ✭✭✭

Keep the speed up when flying your Spit, particularly when turning in for landing or you risk tip stalling. Nice model otherwise!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file