Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Avios Bush Mule Issue (title edited)

Kevin PopelerKevin Popeler Club Members Posts: 19
edited January 11 in Avios RC Planes

I bought a AVIOS bushmule which came as an BNF. The product does not contain no manual and the online manual is a waste of time and the procedure is completely wrong on the manual. There is no customer service for an object that comes incomplete because I have received this product with part wires not complete impossible to assemble with no manual and to work out how my receiver functions. So to jump to the point I regret buying this plane this is the worse company I have done business with. What you guys have done is false advertisement and I want my money back.

Comments

• Kevin PopelerKevin Popeler Club Members Posts: 19

Sorry my little brother a bit impatient I ordered him an AVIOS bushmuke and he struggle to connect the wires to the receiver.i was able to bind his transmitter and receiver but can’t help finish it. If I could get and image on how to connect the wires to the receiver.my apology for his previous comment I think you guys got really good product he’s young only 17

• WTWUKWTWUK CornwallClub Members Posts: 13,424 ✭✭✭

About time he (you actually, as you wrote it) grew up then sonny boy...

There is nothing whatsoever wrong with the bushmule or its manual.

It is YOU that has to work out the simple receiver connections as you are the one with the receiver.

What EXACT receiver and TRANSMITTER are you using?

That is VERY important to know to get an answer to you.

Sorry I wrote like that hope you accept my apology it just a gift from my brother gave me.sorry I was just trying to build it my self but I messed up.i got a turningy 9x as you guys recommended I manage to do the binding but I just don’t know how to connect to the receiver.

• Golden KnightGolden Knight Club Members Posts: 31 ✭✭

A few details Kevin and I assure you that this community will go to great lengths to help you. I too have a Bush mule and although the instructions are a tad wanting, you can figure it out with some patience. Let us know your radio and receiver setup, mode 1 or 2 and we can work with you to get the bird up. There is a lot of experience here. Nearly 30 years here. Merry Christmas.

It is a mode 1 and my transmitter is 9ch 2.4ghz digital proportional r/c systems.

From memory, the Turnigy 9X outputs TAER. As such, receiver channels would be so:

CHAN1 = ESC.
    CHAN2 = AILERON
    CHAN3 = ELEVATOR
    CHAN4 = RUDDER

Above CHAN5 you will need to configure them by using Program Mixes.

Google for 'Turnigy 9X manual' and find one.

Ok thank you for the help will try and let you know

But do I need a Y lead for the throttle

Thanks for your help

Have a look at this video:

• Golden KnightGolden Knight Club Members Posts: 31 ✭✭

To answer your question, yes, for both esc to connect to ch 1 throttle you will need a y lead. Channels can be mixed to provide same control function from 2 separate channels. Eg. Aileron in ch 2 and 5 on your receiver. However if your aileron servos are installed opposite to each other then a y lead will do nicely for that function too. As long as they move in opposite directions you are ok. Your radio manual will be of help in this. Remember, L aileron stick movement raises L aileron. The video referenced above is good. Watch it a few times. Throttle and aileron are on your R stick, elevator and rudder on your L. Keep asking questions, there is no such thing as a stupid one.

This might sound stupid
    Is the esc the throttle?

And what does the Rev stands for

ESC is throttle. Rev = reverse

• unleadedunleaded newcastle nswClub Members Posts: 452 ✭✭

I dont think this plane is for you by the sounds of it you are a complete novice and I only see a very damaged aircraft start on a bixler it is simple and easy to fly

Yes I am.the planes i fly are rtf or pnp.i bought this plane knowing I will have challenges and I really like the plane and because I want to learn more about the hobby.i had a few friends in the hobby help me connect it but the seem to be a issue with my aileron.took it to my local rc shop and after they had a look my ch1 on the receiver ain’t working.

Most of the information I got from the forum I already knew but am the type to double check to make sure am doing the right thing.

But am very grateful for all the help you guys provider me with.you guys are the best

I got a question my channel one is not working which means my ailerons were not too.so I ordered a new receiver but I wanted to precise my transmitter is mode 1 and is normal I got my throttle and my ailerons together on the swith and I got the rudd and eleveator on the order one ?

Found the online manual and am going through

That what I mean no assistance I have taken to my local shop and my receiver I got wasn’t working. The 1ch and I had to reorder another one
    And it not binding to the new one what should I do

I am boxing it back

How do I get my refund

What address should it be sent too

• HelperHelper Club Members Posts: 370 admin

@Kevin Popeler If you have an out of box failure please contact HobbyKing Customer Services.

https://support.hobbyking.com/hc/en-us/articles/203662684-Live-Chat-and-Email-Support

I have. I have sent back the items with all info on the enveloppe and still no reply.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file