BIXLER 2 KIT

AMIT SIDIAMIT SIDI Club Members Posts: 20

I want to order BIX 2 pack kit, which TURNIGY electric motor you recommend and which speed controller. In addition to recommending a battery that will hold maximum flying time. I would be happy to receive opinions .

Comments

• AMIT SIDIAMIT SIDI Club Members Posts: 20

What an electric motor I can use for H-King Bixler 2

• WTWUKWTWUK CornwallClub Members Posts: 13,605 ✭✭✭

Turnigy D2826-6 2200kv with 7x5 prop and a 40A Turnigy Plush ESC for the best fun with a Bix 2.

I would like to order an electric motor for a Bixler 2 aircraft. Which is suitable for this plane. I'd be happy to have a few options, including some speed controller and a few amperes to fit the electric motor. Thanks

I need an extension from the electric motor that will reach To the speed control ' 3 wire, which you suggest For Bixler 2 / and wich bullet for this /thanks

what lipo battery do i can need for flaying max time ?

Stick a 3S 2200mAh pack in it and you could get an hour. Bear in mind with the likes of the Bixler, you can get to altitude, cut the motor and glide about.

Although I have flown Bixlers, I prefer by far the long-gone AXN Floater Jet - which is similar but slightly smaller - that I once got 1hr 4min duration, and still had battery remaining. Come the end of the flight, it was hard going with concentration.

Answered already in your other post.

thank you

what type Brass Linkage Stopper For Pushrods mm do i need for Control Horns holes for bixler 2 ?
    i what Nylon Clevis mm do i need if what ?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file