Would you order the Avios C-130 on back-order status to reserve one?

BoneswampedBoneswamped Club Members Posts: 3

Place the aircraft on the website to order! We are tired of waiting.

Would you order the Avios C-130 on back-order status to reserve one?

Sign in to vote!
This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.

Comments

• Robert BartolucciRobert Bartolucci Club Members Posts: 6
    Absoultely yes; I would order and pay to reserve one when they are available.

Yes.........please post on your website so we can pre-order.
    Thank You

• WormateWormate Club Members Posts: 2
    No; I am not interested in this aircraft anymore after all the delays of its release.

Unsuitable as a Christmas gift because not available. That's why my wife gave me one Enclosure for the CNC machine.I am now milling straight (dust-free) frames for a C-130. :p

• Lundy_Lundy_ Club Members Posts: 5

I would back order one for sure ,even if I have to wait a week or two or tree.
    That's the better way to get one ,now you get a peek now and then on the web store, if it's already there ,and you can be sure you gonna mis the release of the bird ,just in a blink of an eye ,and they are gone ,and again one can wait for months to be back in stock . And in that time matter I will find a other C130 somewhere else
    and Hobbyking is not selling me nothing .Other vendors are working on a C130 to, so Hobbyking wait's to long
    with the release of the C130 they miss big business.

• Michael ShermanMichael Sherman Club Members Posts: 4

I was lucky enough to get the C-130...assembled but not flown. It's a great plane and would buy it again even without have flown it yet.

• Skydiver_Skydiver_ Club Members Posts: 1

I am just wondering what the reason could be Hobbyking is not already giving their customers the chance to back order this C 130 bird.

• drdoomdrdoom Club Members Posts: 29 ✭✭

I want another one, I am going to do a SEA green version.

• DragonAce68DragonAce68 Club Members Posts: 1

My money is waiting to be spent!

• KITSONCLANKITSONCLAN Club Members Posts: 1

Just patiently waiting!

• Mr_BbbbbMr_Bbbbb Club Members Posts: 10

It's now available!!!!

• Robert BartolucciRobert Bartolucci Club Members Posts: 6

Hi..............question regarding the C-130. I just place the order. The question is .....what transmitter do I need to operate the C-130????
    Thank You for your help.

• HelperHelper Club Members Posts: 438 admin

@Robert Barolucci The manual states 8 channels

• Paul HunterPaul Hunter Club Members Posts: 1

I'm getting old fast! Would like one before I leave this planet!

• drdoomdrdoom Club Members Posts: 29 ✭✭

When is another shipment due in???? Is there going to be More of these?

• JOHN       R BOHLERJOHN R BOHLER Club Members Posts: 7

What is avios a mom and pop CO ? ( ma ma san papa san )

I will not buy a pig in a poke. other places HAVE planes for sale on hand.

Ever here the song liar liar by the castaways?

• WTWUKWTWUK CornwallClub Members Posts: 13,612 ✭✭✭
    No; I am not interested in this aircraft anymore after all the delays of its release.

What are you taking?

Never going to show up are they.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file