Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

the package was not

order # 101225237 23.03.2018 Nikolai Romanchuk Europe (EU) 6 084,72 руб.
Добрый день или вечер,я заказывал в марте 2 двигателя у вас в посылке без трекера,и эта посылка до сих пор не пришла,возможно она пришла к вам обратно?посмотрите пожалуйста мой заказ,может он к вам обратно вернулся,я заплатил хорошие деньги и мне очень неприятно,что я трачу на это свое драгоценное время!

Comments

• HobbyKing_SupportHobbyKing_Support HobbyKing Support Posts: 410 ✭✭

Your order had shipped via Standard (No Tracking) Mail on Mar 29.

We usually open an investigation for an order that has exceeded the allocated time for delivery.

However, due to your chosen shipping method, there is no tracking number available so we can not request for an investigation. All investigations require a shipping method that generates a tracking number.

I have confirmed that your package has not returned to the warehouse, so please check regularly with your local post office as they may have your package held there. Please be advised that HobbyKing is not liable for any lost parcels that are shipped via Shipping Method: Standard and Registered (No Tracking Mail).

We wish you the best, and I hope you are able to retrieve your parcel.

• WTWUKWTWUK CornwallClub Members Posts: 12,955 ✭✭✭

"Please be advised that HobbyKing is not liable for any lost parcels that are shipped via Shipping Method: Standard and Registered (No Tracking Mail)."

Haha!!! Try that one with a PayPal dispute ...

Yeah I know it is in your T&C's...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file