Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

why is it necessary to select country code and currency every time i log in? Very annoying.

???

Answers

• HelperHelper Club Members Posts: 314 admin

@RLI46 I suggest you discuss this directly with customer services. Try the "live chat" link at the bottom of the HobbyKing main page.

• WTWUKWTWUK CornwallClub Members Posts: 13,296 ✭✭✭

Rubbish. CS will just tell him to change browser etc. when it is the website configuration that is faulty.

• HobbyKing_SupportHobbyKing_Support HobbyKing Support Posts: 498 ✭✭

This seems to be a localized issue since it's not a widespread problem. Folks using VPNs will of course have this problem and in some cases we've seen certain anti-virus/malware software mess with IP recognition. We're working to make sure it's all ok on our end so check often for updates and to see if things have improved.

• Jym73Jym73 BretagneClub Members Posts: 142

Same here. I have no problem with this on many other websites, only on HK. But as i can't place an order with paypal (which happen only on the HK website also) i don't come often on HK wbesite anymore, i prefer place orders elsewhere, faster and more efficient.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file