turnigy tgy-i6- mode 2

garyzgaryz Club Members Posts: 3
edited July 2018 in Radios

i have built my own rc plan and have connected up elevator and vertical stabiliser to channel 1 and 2. Channel 3 is for the throttle. channel 4 and 5 are for the right and left aerolons. The right “joystick” controls elevator and vertical rudder. the left “joystick” controls throttle and only one aerolon?? how do you set up so that either both aerolons will work separately or alternatively respond as the rudder is activated to help stabilise the plane. Please help me fly my plane!! thank you

Tagged:

Comments

• garyzgaryz Club Members Posts: 3

i have built my own rc plan and have connected up elevator and vertical stabiliser to channel 1 and 2. Channel 3 is for the throttle. channel 4 and 5 are for the right and left aerolons. The right “joystick” controls elevator and vertical rudder. the left “joystick” controls throttle and only one aerolon?? how do you set up so that either both aerolons will work separately or alternatively respond as the rudder is activated to help stabilise the plane. Please help me fly my plane!! thank you

• WTWUKWTWUK CornwallClub Members Posts: 13,604 ✭✭✭

You will need to have two servos - one for each aileron - in separate channels on your receiver. Then you will need to create a pmix to link them so one aileron rises as the other falls etc.
    To have the rudder move at the same time will require another pmix linked to your aileron mix, but, care will be needed to accomplish smooth transitions and limits or flight will be erratic and potentially cause a crash.

• garyzgaryz Club Members Posts: 3

thank you so much for answering. It is much appreciated. One step closer. Now what is pmix. How do you link them on the transmitter? Can you please give me step by step instructions
    thank you!!!!!
    regards
    Gary

• WTWUKWTWUK CornwallClub Members Posts: 13,604 ✭✭✭

Sorry Gary,
    A pmix is a programming mix where you configure the mixing of two or more channels to work together at certain inputs of stick and/or switch positions. Unfortunately I no longer have the tx to work through the menus, and honestly cannot recall the procedure for it.
    Have a look on google or rcgroups is the best option unless someone here can help.

• StromStrom Club Members Posts: 4

Go to Andrew Newtons U Tube channel and you will find lots of help programming Turnigy and Fly Sky IA6 radios. I have had great luck with mine. I have 3 position flaperons programmed in 2 models using his videos. Took a bit of watching but works super.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file