xcar racing 120amp esc

Robert StoreyRobert Storey Club Members Posts: 1

i want to see the factory settings on this esc. probably change some and then program the esc with that setting. i have the usb adapter but how do i get to the program mode using laptop

Comments

• Nick_HKNick_HK Club Members Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hi Robert, the software you require is on this link: http://www.ztwoem.com/a/fuwuzhichi/xiazaizhongxin/upload/download/SetupGeckoUsb.exe

Sorry, somehow the incorrect manual was uploaded to the site. We are fixing this now.

• Tom SerneelsTom Serneels Club Members Posts: 2

I have a problem with my x-car 120a ecs/servo (trackstar 920). When i plug in the esc and servo in the reciever the servo is twitching. when i plug in my servo in my other car he works fine. Now i measure the voltage of the 3wire plug that is pluged in the reciever it gives 7.7v and in my other car the ecs (xerun 120a) it is 5.8v. I dont think this is normal.
    What can i do??

• Tom SerneelsTom Serneels Club Members Posts: 2

@Tom Serneels said:
    I have a problem with my x-car 120a ecs/servo (trackstar 920). When i plug in the esc and servo in the reciever the servo is twitching. when i plug in my servo in my other car he works fine. Now i measure the voltage of the 3wire plug that is pluged in the reciever it gives 7.7v and in my other car the ecs (xerun 120a) it is 5.8v. I dont think this is normal.
    What can i do??

PROBLEM SOLVED, it whas the reciever.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file