Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Installation FSS JOYSTICK+FOV SYSTEM 1.5 (AOE RC) FPV SYSTEM connect to Futaba T8J radio

Michael SchumacherMichael Schumacher Club Members Posts: 1

I january i bought a fss joystick with the AOERC FPV system 1.5 simulation unit. I have my left arm paralised so my plan is to fly a drone i also bought from Hobbyking. James advised me to buy the Futaba T8j radio as I asked Hobbyking to advise me a radio to be compatible to the joystick set. Today i recieved the Futaba transmitter....I spent the whole day to try to get it work...result zero. The manual from AEO RC is so difficult to understand. I want to fly my drone with the joystick connected to the Futaba transmitter. I have all the equipment, i just do not get it working so i want to ask if there is anyone who kan help me.

Kindest regards,
Michael Schumacher

Comments

• Michael SchumacherMichael Schumacher Club Members Posts: 1

Dear Hobbyking,
    I january i bought a fss joystick with the AOERC FPV system 1.5 simulation unit. I have my left arm paralised so my plan is to fly a drone i also bought from Hobbyking. James advised me to buy the Futaba T8j radio as I asked Hobbyking to advise me a radio to be compatible to the joystick set. Today i recieved the Futaba transmitter....I spent the whole day to try to get it work...result zero.
    Therefore i beg Hobbyking to help me. I want to fly my drone with the joystick connected to the Futaba transmitter. I have all the equipment, i just do not get it working so once again please help me Hobbyking.

Kindest regards,
    Michael Schumacher

• WTWUKWTWUK CornwallClub Members Posts: 13,182 ✭✭✭

More info on how you are attempting to set it up would help...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file