Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The most awesome Avios C-130!

wldecker77wldecker77 Club Members Posts: 40

Hello Ian!
I'm really looking forward to this one! More pictures and video when you get a chance please!
Thanks for keeping me busy with my GT! All the best!

Comments

• HobbyKing_CEOHobbyKing_CEO Club Members Posts: 128 admin

So you're the famous Bill Decker! One request, can you please buy everything in pairs so we can call you "double decker" ;)

• wldecker77wldecker77 Club Members Posts: 40

More like "Infamous", my last 15 mins of fame was during the AGT drought of '17! I know I was the biggest P.I.T.A...sorry about that!
    You must understand, I had never bought a plane, "pre-built" before the Tundra. I've been building my own planes for 45 years. Since buying my first tundra, I've flown more over the last 3 years, than all of my flying time combined! I've calmed down now that I have my AGT! She's so floaty!
    Please bring Hobbyking on out to Tucson Arizona someday...not between June and August though, it's 107 now! We have Davis-Monthan AFB (mainly C-5's, C-130's, A-10's, F-16's, F-22's, F-35's and Blackhawk helos) Pima air and Space museum, Atlas missile silo tours, and great authentic Mexican food...only 80 miles to the Trump wall! lol! The second week in February we also have the world's largest mineral and gem show that takes place all over the city! It's a great time to visit here, guys go see the planes and wives go nuts shopping for silver and turquoise!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file