where to buy screw for servo? (image in topic)

German OrlovGerman Orlov Club Members Posts: 23

Hello. I need that small black screw which is on top of edge of servo's arm, which holds 'wire' of aileron, but i don't know proper name of such screw and failed to find it on HobbyKing store, please help :) here is image -

Comments

• LycanrocLycanroc Club Members Posts: 19

They do not have direct spare for it. I suggest you to go with your local hardware store and look for a fitted screw for it. It's easier that way.

• German OrlovGerman Orlov Club Members Posts: 23
    edited May 2018

@Lycanroc said:
    They do not have direct spare for it. I suggest you to go with your local hardware store and look for a fitted screw for it. It's easier that way.

hmm, i thought it's special screw, not typical, so i didn't think about variant with local shop.. i will try to check it, thank you for the answer

• ArdyyArdyy Club Members Posts: 19 ✭✭

@German Orlov said:
    Hello. I need that small black screw which is on top of edge of servo's arm, which holds 'wire' of aileron, but i don't know proper name of such screw and failed to find it on HobbyKing store, please help :) here is image -

looks like HK doesnt stock those screws. you can check this link: https://hobbyking.com/en_us/workbench-hardware/hardware-accessories/screws-bolts-nuts.html

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file