Basher tz-4 suspension arms

Gary Stannard Gary Stannard Club Members Posts: 3

We're can I order the suspension arms as they have been out of sto k for over a year now tried every were I could think of

Comments

• Gary Stannard Gary Stannard Club Members Posts: 3

We're can you buy front suspension arms as they sell the car but the arms break in a matter of days and over a year they have been out of stock so left with a car that I can't use

@Gary Stannard said:
    We're can I order the suspension arms as they have been out of sto k for over a year now tried every were I could think of

Part number 9510000581-0

• Nick_HKNick_HK Club Members Posts: 89 ✭✭
    edited May 2018

Are you looking for the suspension arms for the TZ-4 or the RZ-4?

This is the TZ-4:

This is the RZ-4:

This is the part 9510000581-0, which is the rear suspension arms for the RZ-4 and Blaze 1/10 models and hasn't been out of stock since December 2017:

This is part number 9315000265-0, which is the suspension arms for the TZ-4 and has also not been out of stock since at least December 2017:

However, if you are looking for the front suspension arm for the RZ-4, part number 9510000582-0, this has been out of stock for a while due to a mould issue, but it will be back in stock soon:

I have been told the Xray T4 front arms, part number 302169 will fit the RZ-4, we no longer carry this part but it is very common and easy to find elsewhere. I have not tested this myself so I can't guarantee that it will fit but if you are in a hurry it may be worth trying. They certainly look very similar:

Part number 9510000581-0

So that is the Basher RZ-4 Rear Suspension Arm and it has been in stock consistently for the past three years. https://hobbyking.com/en_us/basher-rz-4-1-10-rally-racer-rear-suspension-arm-2pcs.html Hope this helps.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file