Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Getting Better REWARD the hourly staff first.

Hammer HandsHammer Hands Club Members Posts: 9

Items are shipping on a two week timeline since ordering so improving. They are coming so don't panic. The prices are worth the wait for us bargain shoppers even if the delay was unexpected. Sucks for the new customers that won't be back. It sucks for everyone involved.
The customer service people that had to listen to us and the ones in the warehouses that have to get it out the door paid a price too! They are people just like me and you. You could consider throwing a bone to everyone that had to wait on their order but that would cost money. Instead bonus the customer service and warehouse staff that didn't QUIT!!!

Comments

• HobbyKing_CEOHobbyKing_CEO Club Members Posts: 128 admin

• Hammer HandsHammer Hands Club Members Posts: 9

I didn't panic and complain to PayPal because it wasn't necessary. Despite the denials from customer service I knew your sale was maybe too successful. My first order shipped 2 weeks after paying and was correct as always. I checked the current prices for the items I bought and cheered liked the kids in the picture above. I saved so much and would have bought much more if you would have admitted from the start there was a delay issue.
    I am serious about you taking care of the staff that suffered the most from this burden. I hope there is a little more honesty and sincerity in the apologies to them than the lip service we have received.

Whoever decided the best policy was to lie and deny should be fired!! Every customer still has a bitter taste from this. All you had to do is own up to the problem in the beginning and even would have been a more successful sale. Imagine a banner ad
    "You might have to wait a little longer than usual but don't wait for another sale like this!"
    My point is you should have done more during. Hope there is another giant sale just not a giant one like this. OUCH

Thanks to all the HK staff that didn't quit and everyone that had to listen to me

• SkyjammerSkyjammer Club Members Posts: 7

Hi Toby,

I am about to get screwed over by your customer service department regarding an order I placed on March 2nd...this purchase was from the warehouse sale in the very beginning. I received notice on the 3rd that my order was fulfilled and a FedEx tracking number to back it up. Fast forward to the 7th. I had a delivery date of the 9th and I was tracking this box daily since I already received 2 orders placed after the one in question.on the 7th there was still no movement or tracking info posted so I contacted cs through chat and was told not to worry that it would be escalated to logistics and to check back in 24 hours. I did check back and was told the same thing and was guaranteed that it will arrive on time. It did not, I contacted chat again without anything other than a brush off and an attitude of screw you Mr.Customer. So at this point I filed a service ticket, we are about to hit 3 pages of excuse after excuse not taking ownership of the problem but blaming FedEx. After being told multiple times that FedEx had my package and to call them directly to figure it out for myself. I did exactly that, within 20 minutes I found out that weather did not delay my shipment, FedEx only had a tracking number and not a pick up request and the name of your outsourced warehouse and logistics company. I made one call and found out what I figured was the case already, y'all lost my package. I was pretty upset about being lied to or manipulated to believe that it was not the fault of Hobbyking but the shippers fault. They had no problem looking into this for me but cs still denied any issues and guaranteeing delivery of everything that I ordered. My fears came to light when I was told that not everything was available to replace but I did receive what was in stock and asked how to proceed. I looked it over and y'all wanted to charge me regular price for what was available without honoring the sale prices. I ASKED about this and was told sorry but the sale is over and basically if I wanted what was available I would pay regular prices since the sale is over. Keep in mind this was this past Saturday when I was told this yet I first inquired about it a month ago. So I ask you this, the orders that you are still fullfilling, are these customers paying regular prices as well or are they getting sale prices? I'm appalled that your cs group thinksnInam that stupid, gullible and uneducated. This sir is unacceptable to be treated in such a manner, it shows you do not care about me as a customer yet you try to take advantage of me as if I'm an idiot, this is exactly how I feel, disrespected from my first inquiry only to be buried in a mountain of bs thinking I'm the fool. I have in writing that I will receive everything I ordered and I agreed to wait it out only to be disrespected in the lowest of ways. I would li,e for you to look into this matter when possible and to say I'm a platinum member that gets the highest level of customer service? With thks type of service what do your first time customers receive?
    This is an abbreviated version of my service received, please take a look at the request posted below. Or I can post the complete transcript including chat logs and emails to view here.

Thanks for looking into this.

My order information:

HOBBY KING ORDER 101156485 SHIPMENT # 101078055

Service request info:

REQUEST #2053886

• HobbyKing_SupportHobbyKing_Support HobbyKing Support Posts: 512 ✭✭✭

Ticket 2053886 is being investigated and handled by CS.

And absolutely nothing is being done about it. Thanks a lot, platinum level service? What a joke.

@Skyjammer we're working on it.

• HobbyKing_SupportHobbyKing_Support HobbyKing Support Posts: 512 ✭✭✭

@Skyjammer said:
    And absolutely nothing is being done about it. Thanks a lot, platinum level service? What a joke.

We are doing something about it... check your email for the latest ticket correspondence.

• dean bartondean barton Club Members Posts: 9

HOW ABOUT ORDER #101207177 BEEN 25 DAYS. SHIP IT ALREADY! HASN'T SNOWED SINCE FEBRUARY AND YOUR SALE IS LONG OVER, GET IT TOGETHER, HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, FULL OF LIES, SHOP ELSEWHERE IF YOU WANT YOUR ITEMS IN A TIMELY FASHION.

@dean barton I'm trying to work out what's gone on here. Obviously we've messed up somewhere. I'll get to the bottom of it and make sure your looked after.

I received a partial of what you OWE me, Rob closed my ticket as solved 2hich it is not solved so I opened another ticket 8 days ago and no response. Your looking after others now how about looking out for me? I have had enough of this and I am extremely upset. I said I would not air this out publicly but if this is how you treat customers I have no problems with making a video on my YouTube channel 20k subscribers as well as posting the complete transcript full of lies and broken promises on the multiple r/c forums I am a member of. This is nothing more than theft and being the VP, you must condone this behavior.

@Skyjammer apologies for my late reply but I've been on leave for the pat 4 weeks. Hopefully our CS team has already fixed this up for you but if not, rather than use this forum as a CS channel, just open a CS ticket and address it directly me. It's the first thing I check in the mornings (even before this forum) so you'll be sure to get priority.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file