Blaze?

Pascal JamesPascal James Club Members Posts: 21

Hi!
Are there any spare parts for Blaze? (no drift version)
The car is not in stock for a long time
When will it be available again?
Thanks for any informations

Comments

• Pascal JamesPascal James Club Members Posts: 21

B) My question is disturbing?

• Nick_HKNick_HK Club Members Posts: 89 ✭✭

There is more stock of the chassis' in transit to regional warehouses right now which should arrive mid April, there is also more stock coming at the end of April to the HK warehouse.

90% of the parts are compatible with the RZ4 and are available here:
    https://hobbyking.com/en_us/cars-bikes/spare-parts/1-10-scale/basher-rz-4-1-10-rally-racer-parts.html

There are also chassis specific parts coming into stock in the next few weeks, but these are mainly aluminium parts and shock towers, the plastic parts are nearly all the same as the RZ4.

Thanks for this
    On the notice include with car, there is many options parts
    (Carbon chassis, spur gears, belt drive kevlar,...
    Any chance to see that at Hobbyking?
    Thanks

• Nick_HKNick_HK Club Members Posts: 89 ✭✭

Soon. We are just waiting for the order to arrive.

Now there are more parts for Blaze but wrong parts for others model's manufacturer
    It's not very serious

• Dan KourafasDan Kourafas Club Members Posts: 15

I'm personally thrilled with the car and the parts offered by Hobbyking as of today, 3 months later.
    I do understand where you're coming from.
    Every time I buy a new car I get a little freaked out if the seller does not have every single replacement part available at the time.
    Almost always I find replacements elsewhere and most of the time the things I imagine I must have I don't ever need.
    I know this just applies to me but it seems most of the spares I pre-purchase end up sitting in their respective spare parts box forever, I usually need whatever it is I don't have and I almost always find it either from who I bought it from or a recommended replacement alternative from a forum works.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file