Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

le grand tundra

guery patrickguery patrick Club Members Posts: 4

bonjours amies hk j aimerai commander le grand tundra pouvez vous me confirmer la mise en stock en europe merci

Best Answers

• guery patrickguery patrick Posts: 4
    Accepted Answer

pour quand l arrivage, nous sommes debut avril ,et je me rencontre qu il n est toujours pas disponible et que le prix a augmenté de presque 10 euros :#

Answers

• guery patrickguery patrick Club Members Posts: 4

domage le delais est un peut tardif

• mfoxpl1mfoxpl1 Club Members Posts: 9

So what's the latest on the Grand Tundra stock in the US

• Karl BartzschKarl Bartzsch Club Members Posts: 5

So what's the latest on the Grand Tundra stock in the US?

• wldecker77wldecker77 Club Members Posts: 33

Still waiting, Ian says announcement coming soon, waiting for all warehouses to receive GT stock...

April has come and gone. And not a word from Hobby king. 7 weeks on pre order what's the deal

People who pre-ordered on the RC Groups GT forum are talking about asking for refunds. I have to agree, I'm begining to feel the same way

• Karl BartzschKarl Bartzsch Club Members Posts: 5

I am on the verge of cancelling. Rdcently flew the Cessna 150. $50 dollars more for twice the plane.

Steve said they are waiting on the Netherlands warehouse to get stock before all warehouses ship, another week...

• niputaniputa Club Members Posts: 1

I pre-ordered an Avios Grand Tundra 8 weeks ago.
    I regret.
    The lack of information makes me feel I preordered an apartment in Mars ...

They should ship this week!

Waiting on one warehouse to receive stock to start shipping from other warehouse. Is not a good business decision. Your customers are your number one priority. I work for a very large Aircraft company and satisfying our customer is the number one priority. There is more to this story!!!

Netherlands just received stock, shipping anyday now!

• FlyactionFlyaction Club Members Posts: 6

Very unhappy with complete lack of delivery information, will never pre-order again. I usually wait for others to find faults with new launches but weakened this time, never again

• FlyactionFlyaction Club Members Posts: 6

Just seen the GT is now shown as in stock at EU warehouse, hopefully on it's way soon

I have learned a valuable lesson. Never again will I pre order from Hobby King. It has been over a year since they first announced the grand Tundra and over 2 months on pre-order. Somebody that works for hobby king should explain to the customers what has happen.

People are receiving theirs now. I'm still waiting for delivery notification, and I ordered early.

• ghostofpf1ghostofpf1 N CaliforniaClub Members Posts: 333 ✭✭
    edited July 9

Not impressed with the stock 60 amp esc.that quit on me in the middle of a turn and broke my nose off.Had control surface control but no motor power when I walked up on the crash..HK please fix this..I refuse to fly it now until I receive the promised RVS 80 amp esc replacement.Hopefully gets here before winter sets in .Over $500 with the floats,2 6s packs and rx just sitting there.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file