Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warranty Claim, now on backorder???

I purchased the Durafly Excalibur from the UK Warehouse on 05/02/2018 and it was delivered on 07/02/2018.
Prior to the build I found that one of the servo cables that runs though the fuselage was faulty, no continuity on the signal line. As this cable cannot be replaced without braking the fuselage in half I opened a RMA andsupplied details including a video.

Claim ID: 100027541
Order ID: 101102708

Warranty order ID: 101111820

The following day I was informed that a replacement was to be sent. Apparently the replacement is just the fuselage and that I would be expected to transplant the electronics and build the fuselage myself. This is acceptable, sort of, to an extent but this new order has been processing since 09/02/2018 and is now on backorder with no indication when in stock. In the meantime I paid for what should have been a PnF model, not an ARF, but instead I have a box of inanimate foam which is has yet to be flown and grounded for the foreseeable future.

Please can you see your way to rectifying this issue in a more timely manner?

Regards

Nidge

Comments

• HobbyKing_SupportHobbyKing_Support HobbyKing Support Posts: 486 ✭✭
    edited February 2018

Rectified, check your email.

• SputniksamSputniksam Club Members Posts: 4

My apologies for not replying sooner.
    Thank you for the reply and a very BIG THANK YOU for the very generous solution.
    I’m so impressed I’ve ended up spending a small fortune in the Warehouse Sale.
    Regards
    Nidge.

• HobbyKing_SupportHobbyKing_Support HobbyKing Support Posts: 486 ✭✭

You're welcome! Spread the word.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file