Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chair rolled over wings. Which glue do I get?

My chair rolled over my wings and I don't know which type of glue to get to fill the holes in with. Can you help?


Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file