Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Problem with Shipping Cart

This discussion was created from comments split from: Talk to Toby.

Comments

• SootySooty Christchurch NZClub Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭

Hi Toby. Forum revamp is looking good. A word from an old hand: Most of us are conscious of the cost of shipping and like to add lots of additional little goodies into the shopping cart, in addition to the items we really wanted, to make up those last few parcel grams. This can result in a number of bits and pieces that have to be pruned before checkout in order to get the weight spot on. Recent changes mean that we can only delete items one by one with a considerable refresh/delay in between. Seems very clumsy to me. Needs a "delete item" checkbox beside each item line instead of a trash/delete icon in order to get the job done with one click. This will also stop the annoying auto-generated email that we "have left something behind" in the cart.
    Cheers

• HobbyKing_CEOHobbyKing_CEO Club Members Posts: 128 admin

Thanks @Sooty - I completely agree and we're working on a solution. I know that we could've just plonked in a few changes to the current site but we're trying to do something even better ;) Please bear with us as we'll have some great news in this space soon!

• SootySooty Christchurch NZClub Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭

Thanks for taking time to listen and reply.

• flybye33flybye33 gold Coast AustClub Members Posts: 11 ✭✭

8 Items from Global WH, when I pay it takes 5 items out of Global and transfers to Australia WH, so two freight charges??? All items are in stock in HK
    Never did this before, what have you done!

• HobbyKing_CEOHobbyKing_CEO Club Members Posts: 128 admin

@flybye33 our site attempts to offer you the lowest overall expense. For instance, if it thinks that you'll pay less in shipping from a regional location (like the AU warehouse) it changes the origin of the goods to that location
    for you at the checkout page. If you don't want to receive the goods from this location and would rather pay the additional shipping charges from our Hong Kong warehouse, then you have the ability to change the origin of each item to the HK warehouse manually at the checkout.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file