Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why No Turnigy Module

Paul80Paul80 Club Members Posts: 161
Hi

With this and the Pro Version, why is there no Turnigy Module available

This would make a nice update to my i6 Transmitter but I have a lot of Turnigy Receivers iA6, iA6b, iA10 why is there no module available for this Turnigy Transmitter to allow Turnigy Customers to use their stock of excellent receivers.

Seems a daft marketing decision to me. If I have to buy another makes receivers and modules I might as well buy that makes transmitter as well to get full one makers customers support.

Why

Comments

• WTWUKWTWUK CornwallClub Members Posts: 13,511 ✭✭✭
    'Why' it 'seems' you don't look very well ...

Surprise Surprise!!!

Make use of all FlySky/Turnigy receivers.
  • Paul80Paul80 Club Members Posts: 161
    Who does not look very well

Thats a DSSS Module, it does not work with the iA6B or IA10 or iA10B receivers as per my OP
    Yes it does. And the receivers from the FlySky HK CT6B, CopterX receivers and a whole sh1t load of others.

Now who told you yours don't work with it?

You do need to look more. There are alternative seats of learning than just HobbyKing you know ...

In addition, when the module was released, I actually did a whole list of self TRIED AND TESTED compatible RX's and put it in the discussion section on the product page. However when Anthony Hand got all assy and banned me from here and the discussions, ALL of the info was deleted. So there.WTWUK2016-07-29 18:24:31
  • SootySooty Christchurch NZClub Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    Guess where I found this in about 5 seconds with the help of googly:

Flysky FS-RM002 Transmitter Module For 2.4G 9CH FS-TH9X Transmitter.

No! I am not going to tell you where you can get it for around $16 USD - go find it for yourself - it is all part of the fun in this hobby. image
    Oh yeah! Forgot all aboooot that one! Works as well, but obviously ruins the 'clean' look of the 9X-R Pro with that antenna stuck out the back! image
  • Paul80Paul80 Club Members Posts: 161
    So are you claiming that a DSSS Module is compatible with AFHDS2A Recivers.

Everything I have Googled says its not
    Pray tell where you saw it is not ... links please.

Do however be aware that I was using one of the little FlySky FS-i6 trannies in AFDHS mode with a Turnigy 9X 8channel receiver for a bit too ... very much a mix and match thing it is. (but NOT in AFDHS2 mode - that certainly does not work) WTWUK2016-07-29 18:46:31
    Ah! Found it! Compatibility of FlySky/Turnigy/CopterX/HobbyKing receivers:

ALL GFSK protocol types are compatible with:

FS-i4

FS-i6

FS-i10

FS-4TB

FS-TH9X (Turnigy 9X)

FS-CT4B

FS-CT6B

FS-T6 & T6B

FS-GT2E

FS-GT2G

FS-GT2

FS-GT3B

FS-GT3C

Turnigy DMSS 9XR/Pro module

FS-RM002 module

And anything else branded otherwise such as Eurgle.

So, all receivers from the little 3 channel up to the iA10 will all play with the above list.

This discussion has been closed.