Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Inverted channels and binding problems on the 9xr.

jhonnathanjhonnathan Club Members Posts: 26
All the stick channels in my 9xr pro are inverted. I did try to invert them back in the “limits�menu, but it has no effect on the the sticks. I calibrated the sticks and updated the firmware to ersky9xr version 218, but the problem remains.

Furthermore, i can`t bind my corona receiver to the radio. The receiver/transmitter is this one:

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__7380__Corona_2_4Ghz_JR_Module_Rx_V2_DSSS_.html

I follow the binding procedure just like in the manual, the LED on the receiver flashes two times, but when i turn off and on again the LED on the receiver is not steady on, as it should. I can bind this same receiver to my 9X without any problems, but not on the 9xr pro. Any help will be appreciated.    

Comments

• SootySooty Christchurch NZClub Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    Have you read the 9XR manual - ersky9x for 9X and 9XR 2015-version 01?

If you look in the index under "Radio Setup - Controls" all will be revealed to you.Sooty2016-07-26 15:53:55
  • dart16dart16 Club Members Posts: 77
    Try moving the TX further away from the rx when binding, at least 2 meters..
  • jhonnathanjhonnathan Club Members Posts: 26
    The problem is not the order of the channels or mode. The order and mode are correct (RETA and mode 1). The problem is the stick output, which is inverted. When the sticks are on the bottom/left the output is top/right. The invert function has no effect on the output. I can reverse the throttle by turning reverse throttle on, but all the other channels are still inverted.
  • jhonnathanjhonnathan Club Members Posts: 26
    Yes, i tried to bind upclose and from afar, but i did not succeed. Weird thing is it binds and works perfectly fine on my 9X.
  • WTWUKWTWUK CornwallClub Members Posts: 13,511 ✭✭✭
    Is your Pro setup for PPM output? (think Corona crap uses PPM-)

As for stick directions, you will need to look at and change them in the relevant setup menu, as they can be set to any directions you want. Not got one to hand at the minute, but will give you the menu number later today.WTWUK2016-07-26 23:06:51

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file