Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Turnigy Reaktor 250W 10A 1-6S Balance Charger

DevilsdonutDevilsdonut Club Members Posts: 2
i brought one of these a while back of HK and believed i could connect to my pc and it would have data storage which could be sent to the pc and viewed via logview or even on the device as seen on youtube but on mine the setting is not there and when i try to connect to pc there is not even a sound from my pc to say device there i have tried everything i can find online have i been sold a dud are are they now all not got this

Comments

• DaithiDaithi Belfast,IrelandClub Members Posts: 8,708 ✭✭✭
    I don't know where you got the idea that it connected to a PC as that's not stated anywhere on the product description
  • SawdustSawdust Club Members Posts: 6,763 ✭✭✭
    It's a bit deceptive if it doesn't since it does have a USB port. Then to add to the confusion in the discussion section, the only question and reply are this:

" Igor 1 points - 4/7/2016

there are drivers for the device USB ?

pballerss 14 points

Yes but not here. Search for the icharger 106b drivers "

Although it seems a bit odd to me that he'd suggest drivers from an iCharger for those.
  • keel1keel1 Club Members Posts: 307
    Devilsdonut....

Page 23 of the user manual .. is on file storage using the usb port via software named " Logview"

Good luck...
  • DevilsdonutDevilsdonut Club Members Posts: 2
    Seen this video for one

also from what i have read the charger is identical right down to firmware as icharger 106b

but seems that the usb is for show as when i connect it dont do anything tried on a few pc laptop etc no connection noise from pc etc to say device connected tried recommended driver CP210x_Windows_Drivers so in turn no info on logview and with out being able to conect to pc i am unable to update firmware
  • Eric ZappeEric Zappe Club Members Posts: 3

I can't remember where, but I also remember reading that there was a way to connect to PC. There was definitely something in the item description about datalogging. I bought the Quadkore, and found that this one doesn't even have USB ports. Definitely no datalogging in any way.

Pretty disappointed with my purchase.

• Eric ZappeEric Zappe Club Members Posts: 3

Oh yeah, things are coming back to me now.

The manual I got in the package was actually for the previous firmware. It showed all sorts of menus and functions that the tool I got didn't have and couldn't do. I went online and found a manual for the firmware that the tool actually had. The manual I got was 30ish pages. The new manual is 10 pages.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file