Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

propller balance issue

KingdiaKingdia Club Members Posts: 12
Hi !

My quad-copter is flying but i have issue with flight direction & altitude.

As i searched internet & find lots of expert says to learn how to fly your quad, first you have to increase throttle to take-off, maintain altitude & land it smoothly.

As i increase throttle it , i could not maintain altitude with throttle, if i increase throttle little bit more, it continuous goes up.

If decrease throttle slowly, it falls suddenly.

I want to ask should i have to make more practice to do this ?

need help.

I also check my propeller's are not balance. How much effect it put on my quad because it automatic goes forward & right side.

Comments

• WTWUKWTWUK CornwallClub Members Posts: 13,511 ✭✭✭
    First off, what quadcopter is it? What flight controller is in it? What transmitter are you using?

Do at least try to help by giving relevant information!
  • KingdiaKingdia Club Members Posts: 12
    Sir,

I am using KK 2.1.5 flight controller. I choose X type.

1400kv motor with SimonK ESC + 10 * 4.5 propeller.

flysky 6 channel RC.

here is the link of RC.

http://www.*******.in/FlySky-Transmitter-Receiver-Helicopter-REES52-COM/dp/B015610E3U?tag=googinhydr18418-21&tag=googinkenshoo-21&ascsubtag=e6e8ca31-15f4-46d2-95a1-e2792b6b641d

Again. more info needed - what size is the copter, how heavy is it? What battery are you using?

You need to provide ALL relevant info.

But, if you are using 3S batteries, 1400KV motors are a bit on the high speed side for a 10x4.5 prop - it sounds as if you might need to tame the throttle response down a bit.

Have you carried out ESC calibration? Have you carried out ALL of the KK2.1.5 setup to perfection? If not, you will be needing to do that before you have a fighting chance of getting the machine to fly anything like well.
  • KingdiaKingdia Club Members Posts: 12
    i am using Q450 frame in X mode

motor - 1400kv

esc = simonk

FC = KK2.1.5

blade = 10 * 4.5

battery = 2100mah lipo

i have saw lots of tutorial & i have completed setup related with kk board. I have also updated firmware with latest.

To esc calibration i have press button 1 & 4, then power on kk board & receives beep perfectly.

My problem is i am unable to control it. If i want to maintain altitude approx 6feet, i failed. If i increase throttle gently then it will start flying going up & up. I am not expert & want to know how to fly it ?

It also does not hold his position i air.

I have not balance propeller. I want to know how much it will effect on my quad-copter.

It is overpowered causing an oversensitive throttle response. You need to go into the 'Stick Scaling' screen and reduce the Throttle setting. I can't give you an exact figure, but try it at 75 first and take it from there. (initially you will see it at 90)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file