Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Flashing KK2 Mini with USBASP MAC

mumbimumbi Cologne, GERClub Members Posts: 24
Hi there,

i am trying to flash my KK2 Mini with the latest Steveis version but its not working yet. I am not sure if i plugin the connector in the right direction. I searched on the internet on how the update connector of the board is labeled but couldn find any information.

I am using a regular USBASP Stick (http://www.*******.de/Programmierer-Adapter-3-3V-USBASP-Download-Programm-ISP-AVR/dp/B00AVRHVPO?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00)

Can someone help me with this issue?

Thanks

Comments

• Paul80Paul80 Club Members Posts: 161
    When you plug the 6 pin header from the USBasp into the 6 pins on the KK2 does the board light up, if it does you are connected correctly, if not turn the header around.

It will only go one of two ways

Paul

• mumbimumbi Cologne, GERClub Members Posts: 24
    i got the normal 10 pin connector cable... so there are more ways. You know the direction?
  • WTWUKWTWUK CornwallClub Members Posts: 13,511 ✭✭✭
    Won't work with the pinouts of a 10 pin socket as several of the pins are in the wrong locations. You MUST use the relevant 6 pin converter, or strip out the relevant terminals from the 10 pin socket and use them alone.WTWUK2016-05-05 02:44:30
  • mumbimumbi Cologne, GERClub Members Posts: 24
    okay that sounds like fun. you have any idea what pins i need to use to flash this kk2 board?

EDIT: Found it! Worked for me!

imagemumbi2016-05-05 22:48:38

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file