Quadcopter Problems (KK2.1.5)

wood7wood7 Club Members Posts: 1
Hey Guys,

A few weeks ago I bought a HK quad PNF kit ( http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__66873__S500_FR4_Glass_Fiber_Quad_Copter_480mm_PNF_Combo.html ) with a turnigy 9x transmitter and some Turnigy nano-tech 2200mah 3s batteries. I replaced the flight controller with a KK2.1.5 and after along time tuning and setting up I'm still having a problem.

When I take off the quad instantly starts drifting to the right quite quickly near impossible to correct if it didn't flip on take off. Can anyone tell me how to fix this the quad seems well balanced in weight and the problem is happening with and without auto-level.

Also are there any better replacement legs I have broken many, ordered more and broke those too.

All help appreciated

Thanks.

Comments

• SootySooty Christchurch NZClub Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    Flipping or nearly-flipping indicates you have missed one of the important setup steps.

Start again and follow the manual step by fricking step. Tick each line off as you go - you have missed something. Sounds as though motors and props are ok or you wouldn't get as far as seeing it drifting sideways.

Is your TX in Aircraft mode. It wont work in Helli mode.

Have you set all TX trims to ZERO and set all the channels in the KK2 to -100 and +100

All trimming should be done on the KK2 menu - not TX trims.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file