Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

6 channel 3 axis rx

nickonicko Club Members Posts: 3
I just got a new rx with the gyro in it, works great except for the ail. switch. it does not work and will not reverse the servo.I have reinstalled it three times ,with no luck,please tell me what is wrong or am I doing something wrong. help nicko neville

Comments

• SawdustSawdust Club Members Posts: 6,763 ✭✭✭
    If "it does not work and will not reverse the servo." How can you possibly know it doesn't work if it's not reversing the servo? I it didn't work you wouldn't be able to tell if it was reversing a servo because nothing would happen at all.

Besides all that, the usual routine is to reverse a servo through the tx (radio), not the rx.
  • nickonicko Club Members Posts: 3
    I tried to reverse the servo thru the tx ,both ail either go up or down together I didn't fall off the wagon yesterday. thanks for trying, but the switsh will not work thanks   Nick
  • DaithiDaithi Belfast,IrelandClub Members Posts: 8,708 ✭✭✭
    I take it you have tried the 'offending' servo on another channel and reversed its output on the transmitter.

However if that's not possible there are two options - try rotating the offending servo 180 degrees horizontally or buy a servo reverser
  • nickonicko Club Members Posts: 3
    thanks Daithi, every thing works on the rx except their is a small reverse switch on the rx for the ail.I think the switch is bad in the rx. Will return to HK. nicko
  • WTWUKWTWUK CornwallClub Members Posts: 13,519 ✭✭✭
    Those switches do not reverse the servo direction from TX inputs. They only change the corrections the gyro gives out to the servos.

To reverse a servo you have to do it in your TX.

In addition, from memory, depending on how the servos are installed, if they were originally 'individual' channel controlled, rather than ones on a Y lead, it will need a servo reverser, as for god only knows why, in standard from these do make the Ail servos move the same way!

Google 'Open Flight Stabilizer' and check out what these brilliant little stabs CAN be made to do!

Nothing wrong with the item.WTWUK2016-03-12 05:41:22
  • jstremmlerjstremmler Germany&U.S.A.Club Members Posts: 436
    In such a case I always recommend these ones:

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__8863__Turnigy_3_Channel_Servo_Speed_Direction_Regulator.html

Like them especially for flaps and butterfly in gliders.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file