9xr pro + OrangeRX DSM module + Blade nano QX=fail

XperionXperion Club Members Posts: 1
Hi there,

I just bought the OrangeRX tx module for my 9xr Pro (http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__46634__OrangeRX_DSMX_DSM2_Compatible_2_4Ghz_Transmitter_Module_JR_Turnigy_compatible_.html) in order to control my Blade nano QX.

The binding sequence is ok, I can switch from safe to accro mode (so the communication seems to be ok) but the problem is that I can't get the Throttle working... Nothing is happening when moving the switches.

Can someone provide me with the radio settings that work with a Nano QX.

Notice that the OrangeRX I got don't have the switches.

Thanks

Comments

• WTWUKWTWUK CornwallClub Members Posts: 13,608 ✭✭✭
    Have you setup the actual channels on the transmitter?

If the TX is new, those will not have been configured. When you move the sticks, the channel indicators on the TX screen will not show any moving bars.
  • brokeddogbrokeddog Club Members Posts: 4
    How do you bind the rx with this tx!! Is there a bind button or switch. I have never in my life seen a more convoluted TX/RX. Please, someone before I throw this gd piece out the window. It's ridiculous!!
  • brokeddogbrokeddog Club Members Posts: 4
    By the way I bought the Turnigy 9x with v2 module and the receiver 8x and besides the documentation issue or lack there of, this is elementary stuff. I think I figured out basic programming but when I go to hook up the power to an esc to the receiver....nothing..I mean nothing. Just the constant blinking of a RX that is not bound...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file