Frsky Horus x12d - release

Bebo1982Bebo1982 Club Members Posts: 7
Hi,

will Hobbyking bring the brand new FrSky Transmitter Horus to UK or EU Warehouse? And when would it be available?

B.R.

Benjamin Boy

Comments

• SawdustSawdust Club Members Posts: 6,763 ✭✭✭
    No. When they do carry them it will only be at the AU warehouseimage .

Bloody hell, wait and see. They don't even carry it yet and your asking that. For starters, anyone who might know is highly unlikely to answer here. Their general idea is to carry all products in all warehouses so. If they stock it at all it might. No point asking if, how many, when, where or how much. Just wait and see.
  • mpjf01mpjf01 Club Members Posts: 1,009 ✭✭
    "release" means nothing. The radio can't be bought anywhere. Some dealers are getting advance versions to enable them to solicit feedback. After that beta units will be provided to certain individuals for thorough testing. After any changes coming from these processes are made, production units will be made available to "premium" dealers, then to lesser dealers. Based on past experience HK will have them for sale some time after other "premium" dealers.

I would guess middle of the year.
  • Quadcopter102Quadcopter102 Club Members Posts: 12
    Are you sure..... hard pressed to find any main stream items in Oz or UK stores.

Nothing to do with shipping cost increase from "Global Store" I am guessing.
  • DaithiDaithi Belfast,IrelandClub Members Posts: 8,708 ✭✭✭
    Quad - NOBODY has the Horus for sale yet anywhere in the world. FrSky haven't released it
    I can't even understand his question, or was it a comment, and if it was, what the hell was it about imageimageimage ????????
  • WTWUKWTWUK CornwallClub Members Posts: 13,610 ✭✭✭
    What is a 'Horus' anyway?
    It's an Egyptian god - the one that looks like a dog I think
  • WTWUKWTWUK CornwallClub Members Posts: 13,610 ✭✭✭
    Ah indeed! And the cat one is a Bast!

Speaking of Egyptian stuff, I was reading today they have discovered a previously unknown tomb in Tutankhamuns tomb ...might have the remains of Queen Nefertiti in it.

You do know the Egyptian word for a cat was a 'miu' (I kid you not). It's more likely I'd think that it's Ankhesenamun than Nefertiti - she sort of disappeared before Akhenaten died
    "What is a 'Horus' anyway?"

Huh? What's with all the ancient stuff? I thought it was one of dem four legged critters the Americans throw saddles on then ride through a town shooting their six shooters in the air yelling,,,,, whatever it is they're excited about. Or did I grow up on a diet of way too many American western movies image .
    Oh, and if you look in the coming soon section they have a gizmo with the same name supposedly on the way.

Now, don't anybody ask "when's it going to get here image .
  • Quadcopter102Quadcopter102 Club Members Posts: 12
    Did she take all his savings.... image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file