Bixler

extractionmanextractionman Club Members Posts: 5
I have a Bixler. I have yet to actually fly it. However I now have a problem after the last wreck of the receiver not staying lit, it blinks. I've been told that I need to replace the voltage module. Though the module is not marked, if I wanted to have a backup ESC, and a backup receiver, and backup servos, which ones are they? I guess I need product numbers. Thanks

Comments

• lobstermashlobstermash Club Members Posts: 369
    It sounds like the receiver has lost bind. Are you able to re-bind it?

I can't tell you what receivers you need without knowing what kind of transmitter you have. As for backup ESCs and servos, I recommend the Turnigy Plush 30A and HXT900 servos.
  • extractionmanextractionman Club Members Posts: 5
    it came bound but there is a cable for doing that

• DaithiDaithi Belfast,IrelandClub Members Posts: 8,708 ✭✭✭
    You could try re-binding (it can happen sometimes) but to advise on what replacement receiver is impossible withoit knowing what the original transmitter/receivers were (all setups are different).

Make and model number would be the first step
    it's a six channel receiver and the number stamped on it is H863285. It's a 4 channel Hobbyking TX.

And no, it wont re-bind

• DaithiDaithi Belfast,IrelandClub Members Posts: 8,708 ✭✭✭
    That's the serial - not the model. There are two different versions of the receiver - V1 and V2

Check these:

V1

V2

They're 6 channel receivers but that doesn't matter (they're compatible)
    It looks most like the V2 and though the markings are different, I mean they show the ele, rud, alr, ctr, bat instead of the channels, that is what I'll order. I also noticed that in every YouTube video, including Josh Bixler that none of them use the "comes with the RTF" transmitter. Is that something I should feel paranoid about?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file