Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Something Big Is Coming???

richard millsrichard mills Club Members Posts: 8

ive had an email saying “Something Big Is Coming” but it hasn’t been too descriptive I don’t want to buy anything if it then gets reduced to 50% in a few days time. Does anyone know what what is coming ??

Comments

• HelperHelper admin Club Members Posts: 431 admin

If you look into the categories you will find products on sale. More details to come.

• richard millsrichard mills Club Members Posts: 8

Okay I’ll wait for more details to come, regards

• OakFHOakFH ✭✭ Club Members Posts: 12 ✭✭

@richard mills said:
    ive had an email saying “Something Big Is Coming” but it hasn’t been too descriptive I don’t want to buy anything if it then gets reduced to 50% in a few days time. Does anyone know what what is coming ??

I Guess its the september cyber sale , trouble is everything that I was after in the sale is not in stock in the aust warehouse, has to come from HongKong , add postage and its more than double the price .
    I sort of ignore HobbyKing sales these days..

• richard millsrichard mills Club Members Posts: 8

Yeah I was expecting something amazing but nothing I really want, I have seen a HK towel that looks good for unhooking sea bass on

• WTWUKWTWUK ✭✭✭ CornwallClub Members Posts: 13,511 ✭✭✭

Reel of black nothing special brand PLA reduced from £11 odd down to £5 odd. Lowest cost shipping: £18 odd.

Same stuff elsewhere: £12 odd. Free shipping.

Great sale HK.

• OakFHOakFH ✭✭ Club Members Posts: 12 ✭✭

my gripe

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file