Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Carbon Cub S + adding flaps.

Dennis AndrewsDennis Andrews Club Members Posts: 77

I have purchased a Carbon Cub S + BNF. I would like to add flaps. The manual states it has to have a 7 channel Transmitter nothing about the receiver?
I understand Elevator, Rubber, Ailerons, ECS (motor) Safe Flight and Panic use the 6 channels. It requires a seventh channel to operate the flaps.
I have a JR 5903 with DSMX and DM2 will this suffice to do the job?

Also the bought ASX3 Spektrum Receiver can I program from JR5903 transmitter unit. In the Menu it only shows Spektrum Transmitters? Hoping to improve my flying with this receiver??

Sorry I am a newbe with only plastic bags of flights gone wrong!

I think my co ordination is out, albeit I have bought many kits still un-flown. I am hoping with the Spectrum ASX3 the tide will change?
I have been trying to fly an Electrafun XP but the parts are no longer available it has sustained so many crashes it's not funny. I am told by a club official it is not an easy plane to fly? At the very least I know with all my crashes it has suffered it basically survived until last week. I do not want to fly more of my aircraft to be a plastic bag assortment.

Is there a EPP plane that may get me through this difficult period?

P.S. Sorry to ask so many questions. I guess I may have to give and resign from R.C. all together?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file