Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HELP NEW TURNIGY REAKTOR T240 DUO TOUCH SCREEN CHARGER LIPO OVERCHARGING

tamiyatamiya Club Members Posts: 77 ✭✭

hello, I have the new Turnigy T240 duo touch screen charger. I charge up as a test a 3000ma 3cell lipo, which is in top condition and I ended lipo balance charging between 4.22V and 4.23v each cell, which is way to high. This is the reading I did from my separate hand lipo cell meter and other voltage testers. Lipo charger displays gives 4.20 and 4.19Volts as displayed. calibration function used , and monitor here gives around 18.2volts, so I updated this in calibration function to the correct battery values and saved that. Now batt monitor gives exact the updated value, and i saved this also for a "memory" batt value. I start charging and lipo balance monitor gives also the correct updated value, at this moment. I stop charging now and set "off" the charger, I restart and I lost all my updated settings-calibration again, every time, every time charger is overcharging my lipos again. I need to do by every charge 'setting charger on" a complete new calibration setting??? I've done all I know, I'm familar with lipo charging and chargers. I saved all I can, etc...........after a lost of money in a new Imax B6 charger, that only gives "connection break", this is my second disappointment. Hope someone have some suggest for me.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file