Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tundra: Where to learn on binding? (Taranis QX7 + Frsky V8FR)

Richard HodgeRichard Hodge Club Members Posts: 1

I purchased the Tundra and finished assembly. To my horror there's no instructions on binding the rx/tx. (being slightly sarcastic as I know it's a PNF build)

My previous experience was with a Cub RTF - and beyond that a sad attempt to build a Flitetest Storch which is still in pieces under a bed. This is why I still have a Taranis QX7 transmitter and Frsky V8FR receiver, both of which I presume are compatible with the Tundra.

To my frustration I cannot find a single website/blog/PDF or whatever that teaches you to bind and setup your aircraft. All I find are a loose collection of youtube videos which seem aimed at experts and not newbies like me. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I'm hoping to fly this weekend, but don't want this transmitter business to turn into a project of its own. 🤔

Answers

• WTWUKWTWUK CornwallClub Members Posts: 13,190 ✭✭✭
    edited April 15

The transmitter and receiver are not model specific - you can control virtually all models with it. Binding is very easy. This video shows it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file