Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Credit Card issues

David BrossDavid Bross Club Members Posts: 3

Whenever I try to use my cc, the site takes all my info and then tells me I need additional verification. I don't need this when I order from horizon hobby or *******. Simply put, I will give hobby king a few weeks to make the payment process just like hh and *******. I am not interested in hearing the issues involved. If hobby king can't make these changes, I am not shopping here anymore.

Answers

• HobbyKing_CEOHobbyKing_CEO Club Members Posts: 128 admin

@""David Bross"

In the USA we use 3D verification for added security for our customers. This isn't unique to us and is best practice when processing credit card information as it protects the consumer.

We won't be changing this process in the near future as it is by far the most secure method. Our industry best low fraud rates show it. Our customers security is of paramount concern to us at HobbyKing.

You are welcome to use other processing methods like PayPal which might be easier for you.

All the best,

Toby

• David BrossDavid Bross Club Members Posts: 3

The part that is the issue is having to contact my cc bank and call an 800 number. Is that part of the 3D process?

• HobbyKing_CEOHobbyKing_CEO Club Members Posts: 128 admin

@David Bross said:
    The part that is the issue is having to contact my cc bank and call an 800 number. Is that part of the 3D process?

Yes, that is part of the process. It's a drawn out process but unfortunately necessary given the highly sophisticated fraudsters about at the moment. Thanks for giving it a go :)

• vicari claudevicari claude Club Members Posts: 1

Bonjour jusqu’à maintenant j'utilisais ma carte de crédit,et ma carte est 3d et là je ne peux plus payé avec ma carte vous me forcé à payé avec Paypal avez-vous des intérêts avec Paypal ?
    j'ai aussi un problème avec l'adresse impossible de la modifier et tout ça depuis que vous avez modifier votre site pouvez-vous m'en dire plus pour ces deux sujet cordialement

• HelperHelper Club Members Posts: 369 admin

@vicari claude Bonjour, Si vous ne l'avez pas déjà fait, veuillez contacter le service clientèle de HobbyKing:

If you have not already done so please contact HobbyKing Customer Services:

https://support.hobbyking.com/hc/en-us/articles/203662684-Live-Chat-and-Email-Support

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file