Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

International FREE Shipping

Chin  LeoChin Leo Club Members Posts: 2
edited March 16 in General Questions
  1. I have A$288 worth of goods in my basket. All coming out from HK.
  2. The HobbyKing offers Free Shipping for International Orders out from HK for purchase over US$150.
  3. I checked the currency conversion on the internet. A$288 is about US$204.
  4. When I checked out u charged me shipping of A$172 making the total bill of A$460.
  5. Where is the Free Shipping u promised ?
  6. Of course I did not proceed to pay out.
  7. Is there a bug in your computer.
  8. Please help.

Comments

• Chin  LeoChin Leo Club Members Posts: 2

Why am I charged for shipping for orders from HK of over US$200 when u promised free shipping above US$150 ? I was given no choice in the shipper. Only one and the charges were hundreds of $. Of course I cannot accept this rubbish and did not proceed to pay. Is there a bug in your program ? Please reply to me as my posting on another thread was erased.

• WTWUKWTWUK CornwallClub Members Posts: 13,427 ✭✭✭

What was in your cart? Certain items are excluded from the Free Shipping offer...

• Chin  LeoChin Leo Club Members Posts: 2

1.But their policy stated "All orders of USD $150 and over, qualify for free shipping from the Global warehouse to the following countries only: Russia, Canada, Brazil, US, Australia, Great Britain, Japan, Korea, Canada, Israel, Germany, France, Italy, Singapore, Thailand, Hong Kong, China, Philippines, New Zealand, Netherlands, Malaysia, Belgium, Austria, Norway, Sweden and Denmark. The maximum allowable weight to qualify for free shipping from the global warehouse is 20kgs."

1. The item were Bat Safe Lipo safe bag and Frsky s6r. Both items have the Free shipping notice on.

2. They also advised me that I need to order certain amount more to get free shipping. I did that and was surprised they did not give it to me.

3. Anyway, they still have not corrected this situation and as such I have cancelled all the items from my cart.

Yes they may well be marked as free shipping, but it depends what other stuff was in your cart. You didn't have $288 worth of battery bags and s6r's in your cart I suspect!

Read free shipping offer policy again where it clearly states, right below the part you posted here:

"Product exclusions: Around 800 SKUs including bulky items like e-bikes, scooters, 3D printers, planes and cars are excluded from the Free Shipping offer from the Global Warehouse"

It only takes but one of any of those 800+ sku's to prevent free shipping.

• robert  scottrobert scott Club Members Posts: 1

I have tried to order many times your order system sucks every time it adds $ 90.00 shipping to a 149.00 order how do I get free shipping [email protected]

• robert  scottrobert scott Club Members Posts: 1

about to give up

What are you ordering and from where? A lot of items are excluded from free shipping offer, and even one of them in your cart will result in full order shipping cost.

• HelperHelper Club Members Posts: 373 admin

@Chin Leo If you read the terms and conditions on free shipping then you will see that not everything over US$150 has free shipping and it depends where you are shipping to.

https://hobbyking.com/en_us/faq?shumTo=IDfreeshipping-terms&shumParent=.faqBox&shumTarget=.block-heading

Evidently cannot read.

• Jean pierre TaguetJean pierre Taguet Club Members Posts: 1

Hi, I just finished an order for 2 radio sets, 2 boats,an escape, a programming card for this escape....total 158$us from HK to THAILAND.....and no free shipping.....explain please?

• HelperHelper Club Members Posts: 373 admin
    edited May 17

@Jean Pierre Taguet If you look at the Terms and Conditions for Free Shipping you will find that there are exclusions for bulky items. The boats maybe one of the items.
    https://hobbyking.com/en_us/faq?shumTo=IDfreeshipping-terms&shumParent=.faqBox&shumTarget=.block-heading

You could check with Customer Services about this issue using WEB Chat.
    https://support.hobbyking.com/hc/en-us/articles/203662684-Live-Chat-and-Email-Support

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file