Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bix3 with Turnigy-i6 Tx

Joseph GarstinJoseph Garstin Club Members Posts: 1

I recently bought a Bix3 with a Turnigy-i6 transmitter. Can somebody please advise how to programme safety arming for the motor onto a switch? The firmware on my Tx is v1.1 is it possible to programme arming via switch without updating to a later firmware version? If so, what do I need to do? Many thanks.

Comments

• Joseph GarstinJoseph Garstin Club Members Posts: 1

I recently bought a Bix3 with a Turnigy-i6 transmitter. Can somebody please advise how to programme safety arming for the motor onto a switch? The firmware on my Tx is v1.1 is it possible to programme arming via switch without updating to a later firmware version? If so, what do I need to do? Many thanks.

This post originally posted under Hobbyking RC planes but perhaps someone here can provide me with an answer?

• WTWUKWTWUK CornwallClub Members Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭
    edited February 22

Effectively the motor is 'armed' as soon as you connect the battery, unlike multicopters where a stick sequence or switch accomplishes arming.

However, you can use a pmix that links to and overides the throttle channel with - 100 endpoint to act as a throttle kill. When it is 'on' the throttle stick will not start the motor running.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file