Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AeroStar WiFi 100A Brushless ESC with 5A BEC (2~6S) 9261000066-0

RackerRacker Club Members Posts: 11

Hello
Does anyone have a guide for the controller and the Wifi module? Unfortunately, I can not find anything about the regulator. Hobbyking can give me no answer, but sells the controller. Many thanks for your answers

Comments

• WTWUKWTWUK CornwallClub Members Posts: 13,427 ✭✭✭

Have a look here, as it is the Flycolor Windragon series ESC rebadged.

• J'bachJ'bach Club Members Posts: 3

I searched and found the app in the apple App Store under Flycolor Config utility. Easier than expected to use.

Yep. Very easy. And not bad ESC's either.

I hope so. Mine is going into a Pilot 67” Edge with a Hacker A60-5xs. Should draw 94A and 1800w with a 17x10. My only concern is the bec. Is 5A enough for 4 digital servos?

100A is cutting it fine for a draw of 94A. 120A ESC would a safer bet, egen though the 94A is not going to be all the time(?)

I would not run anything of size with an ESC BEC.

Without doubt run either a standalone BEC or, better still a suitable battery pack. At least that way you get deadstick landings if the motor/ESC fall over.

Yeah close but that is maximum. Although the airframe is more capable than I. My style of flying is relatively easy going.

I like the idea of yours better when it comes to redundancy. Thanks!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file