Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quanum Nova Pro

PJ HalfpennyPJ Halfpenny Club Members Posts: 1

Hi, new to the forum
Just picked up my first drone which is a (old) brand new boxed Nova Pro
What I didn’t know when I placed my bid was that PNF means no transmitter/controller. Found a compatible one https://hobbyking.com/en_us/turnigy-tgy-i6-afhds-transmitter-and-6ch-receiver-mode-2.html and a charger. It did come with two new boxed batteries though.

My question, as it’s been discontinued and I can’t find another for sale online, is can anybody recall what kind of price these retailed at when they did come out? I’ve only paid £30 for it.

Tagged:

Answers

• WTWUKWTWUK CornwallClub Members Posts: 13,511 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2

Well over £200 when it was released from memory. Well worth 30 quid.

It is identical to, and is a rebadged Cheerson CX-20. So you should still find spare parts easily.

Edit: are you sure the transmitter you linked to will work with it? Again, from memory it does need 7 channels to be fully configured with camera gimbal etc.

• Carlos Rascon GarciaCarlos Rascon Garcia Club Members Posts: 1

a mi lo que me pasa, es que en la vuelta a casa no mantiene la posición cuando desciende; no se si ¿alguien a conseguido arreglar el problema?

to me what happens to me, is that on the return home does not maintain the position when it descends; I do not know if someone has managed to fix the problem?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file