Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stock or lack of..

Sam LeggettSam Leggett Club Members Posts: 1

I am very impressed with the scale models now being produced by Durafly and Avios. I have the Durafly Spitfire and it is a great model.

However, I am far less impressed with the stock of spare parts. Every time I need something it is not in stock and I have to wait. This is fare enough for some items, but things like a prop for the Spitfire (a very common spare requirement anyway and even more so for these props given that they are quite brittle) should have plenty of stock.

Then there is the postage thing. The website encourages me to buy more (at least £40) to get free postage - however, because nothing I want is in stock I either have to pay postage on all the separate items or risk the items that are in stock not being in stock by the time the other items finally arrive. I don't want to pay £5 extra on a £5 spare prop. It is all rather frustrating.

Is the "warehouse" actually a cupboard under someone's stairs?

Comments

• HobbyKing_SupportHobbyKing_Support HobbyKing Support Posts: 520 ✭✭✭

We're working on these issues. You'll see improvements soon.

• Paul HubbardPaul Hubbard Club Members Posts: 1

You have been 'out of stock' for the DH 100 Vampire retracts for some weeks now. When can I expect an email alert and what is the reason for the delay ?

• HelperHelper Club Members Posts: 399 admin

@Paul Hubbard If you look at the product page it has an ETA Early April

• RonsterRonster Club Members Posts: 17
    edited June 8

Australian stock of planes and parts is also lacking. Empty promises are plenty. on its way, soon to arrive are all comments that have born no result in weeks and weeks. I am sure that they want you to buy from Hong Kong so as to charge you the earth and keep you waiting. That's why I am usually going to other sellers to get what is not unique to HK. Just putting it out there. If HK had the stock in Australian warehouse that is where my hard earned money would go!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file