Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tx6i with new spektrum rx

Frederick DeluccieFrederick Deluccie Club Members Posts: 13

Will the orange Tx6i transmitter bind with the new Spektrum AR636 Receiver that’s on blades 230s v2?
Also can’t I use any brand transmitter with any brand heli as long as I change the receiver out?
What I really want is to get the blade bnf 230s v2 but I don’t want to go with spektrum they are way overpriced tx and rx
Thank you

Comments

• HobbyKing_SupportHobbyKing_Support HobbyKing Support Posts: 480 ✭✭

Though I can't say for certain yes, the TX6i should bind with any DSMx (and DSM2 in most cases) RX.

• HobbyKing_CEOHobbyKing_CEO Club Members Posts: 118 admin

@Frederick Deluccie said:
    Also can’t I use any brand transmitter with any brand heli as long as I change the receiver out?

Yes. as long as the receiver (also called an RX) and the transmitter (also called the TX) are compatible.

• bnrussobnrusso Club Members Posts: 12

Be aware: The 636 can be used as a regular RX with SAFE OFF. (bind plug ON before TX BIND) The 363 can be setup for SAFE (bind plug OFF before TX BIND). Problem is that Spektrum recommends using a default new model profile where changes are made in the RX for AIL,ELE and RUD. These changes include REV, throw, etc. The TX6i may not use the same default setup throws low to hi and left to right CW or CCW movement, on these 3 outputs, therefore causing some problems.

• Frederick DeluccieFrederick Deluccie Club Members Posts: 13

Ok thanks also can I use the binding plug that came with the 636 to bind th tx6i to it or do I need a different binding plug?

• WTWUKWTWUK CornwallClub Members Posts: 13,182 ✭✭✭

Same plug. They bridge the signal and -ve pins on RX's to accomplish bind mode.

• Frederick DeluccieFrederick Deluccie Club Members Posts: 13

Thanks a bunch guys you all have helped me out a whole lot I am still learning.
    I have ordered a tx6i I am done with spektrum and there high priced crap

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file